Have you made any resolutions for the New Year? Do you intend to make some but you’re finding it difficult to think of any? If you are in this situation, don’t worry. I am here to help you.
I have created a list of 40 New Year’s resolutions ideas that may help you get started on making your own. Feel free to adopt them wholesale or adapt to suit your needs.
And no, it is not too late to get started. It is never too late to improve yourself.
The year has just begun. Now let’s make every day count!
40 New Year’s Resolutions Ideas:
1. Exercise more frequently
2. Eat healthier
3. Cook more regularly
4. Get medical checkups more often
5. Stop procrastinating
6. Be more productive
7. Stand up for yourself
8. Be happier
9. Be more tolerant and understanding
10. Read more
11. Write more
12. Travel more
13. Start a new hobby
14. Finish a project you started
15. Be brave and confident
16. Trust in your abilities more
17. Study a course
18. Be more generous
19. Forgive and let go of the past
20. Seek out new opportunities and don’t be afraid of pursuing them
21. Don’t be afraid to fail
22. Work harder and smarter
23. Avoid negative people
24. Make a new friend
25. Be a better friend
26. Treat yourself better
27. Love yourself for who you are
28. Show appreciation for a loved one
29. Visit your family more often
30. Spend time with people you neglect
31. Do charity work
32. Improve your marriage/relationship with your partner
33. Be punctual
34. Give everything your best efforts
35. Make more money
36. Show more respect for your parents and teachers
37. Be a proactive citizen
38. Maintain your integrity and morals
39. Fight for a good cause
40. Make a positive difference in someone’s life
There you go! I hope some of these are useful for you. Do let me know if they are and which ones you picked, if any.
All the best for 2018 and I wish you well with keeping your resolutions!
Thanks for reading!
Add me on: