November is over already. It honestly felt like it just started. Where did it go? It amazes me how time can appear to fly but crawl at other times. November is a day shorter than most months but still, to me it seemed like it was gone in the blink of an eye. I am not complaining though. I’m looking forward to the start of a new year.
Now, what have I achieved this month?
Here’s what stands out to me:
- I adopted a kitten – my first time ever having a cat and it has been quite an experience! Ripped curtains, claw marks on my skin, and the like. But her cuteness and hilarious hijinks are good compensation.
- I did not return the kitten.
- The kitten is still alive.
- I’ve been doing more blogging, which I like very much.
- Recently, I had an attitude adjustment – I’ve decided not to allow myself to be exploited anymore, and to be more self-reliant.
- I attended a legal seminar in my quest for self-reliance, in order to expand my knowledge of the law.
- I started making ambitious plans for my future.
What about you? How was your November? Did anything special happen? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Now, time to plan for December (a bit late with this since the month has already started, but better late than never). Before we know it January will be here and the start of a new year. I can hardly wait!
Thanks for reading.
Add me on Twitter @Giselle_Mills and follow me on Google+.