Today’s blog post is a very special one.
I am excited and very thrilled to announce that I will be launching an online magazine here on my blog!
I have been planning this for quite some time and was waiting on the right moment to launch it. But I have learned that if we keep waiting for the ‘right’ moment, it just may never come. There is no better time than the present.
So what will my magazine be about?
Similar to the theme of my blog, it will focus on inspirational content. However, much of the content will be geared towards issues faced by women in society. My magazine’s main mission is to promote female empowerment in the world. As a Caribbean national, many topics will feature issues surrounding Caribbean identity and culture, and highlight the beauty and pride of my home region and its people.
My main aims in launching this magazine are:
- To empower women, particularly Caribbean women, to achieve their goals and develop into the people they wish to be;
- To enlighten all readers of the value and significance of the contributions made by Caribbean women to the social, economic, and political development of the Caribbean region; and
- To uplift the underappreciated woman.
By no means do I intend to ignore or devalue the contributions made by men; my magazine will simply shine light upon achievements made by women and the importance of continued empowerment of women. The empowerment of women does not equate to the disempowerment of men.
- Caribbean women of all ages
- Caribbean men of all ages (who value and support female empowerment)
- All persons with an interest in the promotion of female empowerment and/or Caribbean identity
Content and Structure:
This will not be an ordinary, run-of-the-mill magazine. Until further notice, the majority of the first set of articles will feature individuals with interests in the promotion of female empowerment and who actively contribute in some way towards the improvement of society.
How to get featured:
You may be featured in my magazine if you meet the following criteria:
- You are over the age of 18;
- You are a Caribbean national OR a person with an interest in Caribbean culture/identity;
- You are a person interested in the promotion of female empowerment; and
- You are subscribed to my email list.
If you would like to be featured, kindly send me an email at email@example.com.
I have several goals in mind and many exciting plans for the direction in which I would like to take the magazine. I can hardly wait to see how this develops and I am very happy to share this with you!
I hope you join me on this exciting new journey.
If you haven’t already subscribed to my mailing list, feel free to subscribe now by clicking HERE. When you subscribe you will receive a FREE copy of my guidebook “How to Start Your Day Right” as my gift to you! You will also gain access to more exclusive content in the future. So subscribe to my mailing list and join my blog family. I cannot wait to have you as a member!
Add me on: